Sunday, September 14, 2008

Preparations of Sehri By a Mom

The most difficult part of being a mom is to think and plan of the menu at home . This phenomena gets even more complexed during ramadan . As the whole sleep cycle , diet cycle and other chorse of home gets reversed , therefore the job becomes more challenging for a mom .
As a smart cookie I make preparations for sehri at night . I ask members of the house about their priorities  of diet . After various considerations I make preparations accordingly . I make sure that most of the work is done before I got to sleep because that makes my job more easier at sehri .
Early morning what I have to do is to go through and prepare already half cooked dishes like frying kababs , eggs , making parathas and cereals . I make sure that this diet is not too hard on the digestive system . Above all I dont forget to keep yogurt as an important ingredient of sehri .=)